- Floor: 3/16 plate one piece
- Crossmembers: 3 x 4.1 channel 16″ on center
- Walls: 3/16 plate one piece with tubing top rail, inside liner hooks
- Door: 3/16 plate with tubing frame
- Front: 3/16 plate slant formed
- Pick Up: Standard cable w/ 2 x 6 1/4 rails, gusset at each crossmember
- Wheels: 4 each 10 diameter x 9 long with grease fittings
- Door Latch: 4 independent ratchet binders w/ chains, vertical second hatch
- Gaskets: Extruded rubber seal with metal retainers
- Welds: All welds continuous except substructure crossmembers
- Finish: Coated inside and out with direct to metal, rust inhibiting acrylic enamel color coat
- Hydrotesting: 22′-11″ long (21′ 8″ inside), 99″ wide (88″ inside)
- Roof: 3/16 plate roof panels with tubing and channel support frame
- Lids: 2- 68″ x 90″ metal rolling lids spring loaded, self raising
- Rollers: 4″ V-grove rollers with delrin bearings and grease fittings
- Opening: 2- 60″ x 82″ openings with 8″ dividers centered on container
- Latch: 2 independent ratchet binders with chains per lid
- Options: Steel grit blast and special paint, Ampliroll, Heil and Dino pick up
To learn more, download the info/spec sheet HERE.
While providing a wide range of equipment to service projects ranging from industrial plant turnarounds to the oilfields, National Tank & Equipment is a leading provider of temporary liquid and solid storage solutions. The team at NTE is known for their ability to tackle complex jobs cost effectively, hence providing an exceptionally high value to their customers. Request a QUOTE today by calling Toll Free 1-888-213-7950.
Round Bottom Frac Tanks, “V” Bottom Frac Tanks, Double Wall Frac Tanks, Acid Tanks, Gas Busters, Poly Tanks, Vacuum Boxes, Roll Tarps, Sand Media Filtration.